UCNS combine a powerful management toolset with talented engineering staff to ensure your networking technologies remain connected and operating as desired.
FACT – Leveraging a shared support model for network infrastructure management provides 3 simple benefits:
- Around the clock support and management
- Reduced costs associated with high calibre technical staff
- Committed service levels unlikely to be present prior
With no two business networks the same, UCNS ensures a completely bespoke service for each client ensuring you can start as slow as you want whilst building your confidence in the associated services. Choose a management package for a single technology, or a combination of technologies.
These are just some of the areas we support and manage for our clients:
- Network devices
- Routing and switching
- SAN / storage
- Patching and connectivity
- Physical rack space and cabling
- Temperature controls
- UPS and Power
- Secure access
- End of life products through approved vendor channels
- Bespoke and customised legacy IT
The staff at UCNS understand there is more to managing network infrastructure than lines of code and have invested heavily in quality management accreditations such as ISO 9001:15 for Quality Management and ISO 27001:13 for Information Security Management.
You can have confidence that UCNS execute the very best industry best practices and procedures such as CMDB and Data Privacy Protection.
For more information on our services, please get in touch.
Contact us today